Friday 12 March 2021

tsunami evacnate

I was lucky on the tsunami warning because I live on a hill. I get to stay home all day and I was so happy I wasn't down there. I heard on the news that there was alot of  tsunami warnings.  I have heard there was alot of people evacuating from their homes, it was crazy. If I had to evacuate, I would pack food, drinks, a phone battery and blankets and pillows. The tsunami  warning was a little scarey, I have never been through something like this before so I was nervous. Everyones phone was ringing and checking up on each other.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Elijah I'm Richard from Wesley Intermediate. It must've been luck for you. It was very scary especially if you live near the ocean. How did you feel?


    Kind Regards,
    Richard

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.