Friday 28 May 2021

pink shirt day


                         

     pink shirt day

Last week we had to wear pink shirts to show respect to the people who got bullied because they wore pink t shirts. Our whole school wore a pink t shirt it was like the whole school liked pink. We didint have to do maths reading it was fun I made a pink t shirt it said you got this it was embarassing, not really we were playing activities. I played soccer with my t shirt on I played kicks with a rugby ball. We did this to stop cyberbullying we had to do a litle bit of reading but its all good i will show you my t shirt that i made on gogle drive. My pink t shirt


Coment if you Celerbrated pink t shirt day have a good day Bye.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.